At Coldingham Primary School, we operate an open door policy and encourage parents to communicate with the school if they have any concerns about their child. We encourage parents to become involved in the school life in a number of different ways and try our best to keep you informed as to what is happening in school. At the beginning of each term, each teacher provides a curriculum overview detailing the planned learning for the specific term.
We welcome a number of invaluable parent helpers in school to help in different ways such as:
- Helping with extra curricular activities
- Helping with school outings
- Helping with making costumes for concerts
- Helping run the P1/2 activity area
- Helping with cycling training
- Helping with both during and after-school clubs